COUNTRY JAM 2017
***FREE CONCERT!*** May 14th at Headwaters Park.
Join us at Country Jam to see Drew Baldridge, Brooke Eden, the TJ Gabet Band, Staci Stork, Oferle, Mason Dixon Line, Top Shelf, Darryl Miller and Gabe Reger perform live on the Peter Franklin Jewelers stage!
FREE CONCERT for the 5th & final day of the Fort Wayne Music Festival powered by Sweetwater with UNBELIEVABLE performers on the Peter Franklin Jewelers Stage!
2017 COUNTRY JAM TICKETS
DATE AND TIME
Sun, May 14, 2017
2:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Headwaters Park Lincoln Pavilion
333 S. Clinton St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
COUNTRY JAM ***FREE CONCERT!*** 5th & final day of the Fort Wayne Music Festival powered by Sweetwater with UNBELIEVABLE performers on the Peter Franklin Jewelers Stage!SUNDAY, MAY 14TH from 2:00p – 9:00pDOORS OPEN AT 1:45PM | SHOW STARTS AT 2:00PM
Advance VIP (ONLINE ONLY)
**Limited Amount Available**
BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR
What VIP Includes:
- Allowing you a fast pass in to the event (Skipping the line)
- Next to the stage VIP access
- Access to tables and chairs for VIPs only
Standing Room Only | General Admission
How to purchase tickets to the show:
Cash or Credit Cards (CC fees apply) accepted
To Pay with Cash for VIPs
Visit any of the three Wooden Nickel stores beginning Monday, March 20th
**NO CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES WHEN PAYING CASH**
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE SOLD UNTIL THEY SELL OUT
For more information or Advance Tickets: Call/Text: (260) 435-9126
- WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC WILL ARTISTS PLAY? Artists will play Country music from the present and past
- HOW DO I PURCHASE A TICKET WITH CASH? Purchase tickets with cash by purchasing tickets at Wooden Nickel locations.
- CAN I BUY TICKETS WITH CASH INSTEAD OF CREDIT CARDS? Buy tickets with CASH at Wooden Nickel stores.
- CAN I USE My CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR THE DAY OF? YES. Credit Cards will be accepted at the door along with cash. *CC Processing Fees May Apply*
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? NO ID REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER discounts
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? PARKING ON STREET, Parking lot and AROUND venue.
- How do I get or use my tickets that I purchased? Once you purchase tickets, they will be emailed to your email used in purchasing process. If do not see your tickets check your spam folder before contacting organizer.
- Do I need to print out my ticket? Yes. Please print your tickets out before coming to the event. Most people print their tickets the day before or day of event.
- What can/can’t I bring to the event? NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR / NO BIG PURSES, BOOKBAGS, OR LIKE ITEMS / NO WEAPONS
- Is this only for College Students? All ages are welcomed,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Smoking or Non Smoking? No smoking
- Can I purchase tickets the day of the show? Yes, If tickets are still available. Call/Text: (260) 804-1798
- Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor (Under the roof) Concert Rain, Snow or Shine| No Refunds or Transfer
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? CALL / TEXT: (260) 435-9126; Jake – Electric Promotions
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? Ticket does NOT have to match name on ticket attendee if tickets were PURCHASED! If you have received any kind of discounted or FREE ticket. NAME MUST MATCH ID AT THE DOOR! We have the right to deny entry!
There will be no refunds once tickets are purchased.