FAITH & FAMILY: KICK OFF CONCERT MAY 10th
MAY 10th at Headwaters park
We invite you and your entire family to join us for this May 10th at the Headwaters Park in Downtown Fort Wayne as part of the 2017 Fort Wayne Music Festival for a great Christian concert featuring artists such as Building 429, Michael O’Brien (Newsboys) and more for a day of praise and worship. This concert is sure to be one for the books. Bring the whole family and be sure to invite your friends and neighbors too.
Through their songs and their high energy live shows, GRAMMY-nominated Building 429 is a band that has been touted throughout their 15-year career as “authentic and amazing – uplifting and unforgettable,” along with being “truly focused on bringing glory to God.” Now, Building 429 is sure to continue keeping fans on their feet and singing their hearts out at the 2017 Fort Wayne Music Festival.
Since the release of their debut album in 2000, Jason Roy (vocals), Michael Anderson (drums), Jesse Garcia (guitars), and Aaron Branch (bass) have tirelessly and passionately exhorted the faith community with popular battle cries such as “Where I Belong” and “We Won’t Be Shaken.” In fact, their songs have also reached the peak of the radio charts. Thet will be at the Fort Wayne Music Festival this Spring. Get your tickets today!
Michael O’Brien is probably most known from his 7 year tenure as lead singer of the Christian band Newsong. Michael has been in the music ministry for some 20 years now and has built a reputation as an incredibly gifted singer/ songwriter with a heart for ministering to the body of Christ. Sharing his and his families struggle and how they overcame as a source of inspiration and a testament to the power of fulfillment and restoration possible through Jesus Christ.
In the last several years, Michael and Heidi have shared their story of restoration on National Television and radio broadcasts across America. Ministries that have partnered with Michael and Heidi are The Billy Graham Association, Family Life Today, The 700 Club, Life Today, the TBN and Daystar Networks, Babbie’s Place, Rick and Bubba Radio, Steve and DC Radio, Living The Life, and Faith Café, just to name a few.
Faith & Family Night:
Standing Room Only | General Admission
How to purchase tickets to the show:
Cash or Credit Cards (CC fees apply) accepted
To Pay with Cash
Visit any of the three Wooden Nickel stores beginning Monday, March 20th
**NO CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES WHEN PAYING CASH**
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE SOLD UNTIL THEY SELL OUT
For more information or Advance Tickets: Call/Text: (260) 435-9126
- WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC WILL THE DJS PLAY? The night will feature a mixture of different genres of music that include: Gospel, Christian, Worship and Faith-based music
- HOW DO I PURCHASE A TICKET WITH CASH? Purchase tickets with cash by purchasing tickets at Wooden Nickel locations, or at the door on the night of the event.
- CAN I BUY TICKETS WITH CASH INSTEAD OF CREDIT CARDS? Buy tickets with CASH at Wooden Nickel stores.
- CAN I USE My CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR THE DAY OF? YES. Credit Cards will be accepted at the door along with cash. *CC Processing Fees May Apply*
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? NO ID REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER discounts
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? PARKING ON STREET, Parking lot and AROUND venue.
- How do I get or use my tickets that I purchased? Once you purchase tickets, they will be emailed to your email used in purchasing process. If do not see your tickets check your spam folder before contacting organizer.
- Do I need to print out my ticket? Yes. Please print your tickets out before coming to the event. Most people print their tickets the day before or day of event.
- What can/can’t I bring to the event? NO BIG PURSES, BOOKBAGS, OR LIKE ITEMS / NO WEAPONS
- Is this only for College Students? All ages are welcomed,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Smoking or Non Smoking? No smoking
- Can I purchase tickets the day of the show? Yes, If tickets are still available. Call/Text: (260) 435-9126
- Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor (Under the roof) Concert Rain, Snow or Shine| No Refunds or Transfer
- I want to come to the concert but I have class in the Am/or before it starts..What do I do? You are able to come to the concert even if you are not there when doors open (unless sold out). Concert portion will start .25 hours after doors open. Feel free to stay or leave after performances.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? CALL / TEXT: (260) 435-9126; Jake – Electric Promotions
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? Ticket does NOT have to match name on ticket attendee if tickets were PURCHASED! If you have received any kind of discounted or FREE ticket. NAME MUST MATCH ID AT THE DOOR! We have the right to deny entry!
There will be no refunds once tickets are purchased.