ROCK ON THE RIVER 2019
Headwaters Park on Saturday, May 11th from 4:00p – 12:00am
Get to Rock on the River at Headwaters Park on Saturday, May 11th from 4:00p – 12:00am. ROTR features P.O.D., Nonpoint, Tantric, FLAW, Islander, Nine Shrines, HELL CAME HOME and Blood From A Stone from 4pm-12am (still to be announced) performing live on the Peter Franklin Jewelers stage during the 3rd day of the Fort Wayne Music Festival powered by Sweetwater!
90s Night Tickets
ROCK ON THE RIVER 2018
Get to Rock on the River at Headwaters Saturday, May 12th from 4: 00p – 12: 00a featuring SEVENDUST, The Word Alive, Hell Came Home and The Kicksbacks with 3 more national and 1 more incredible regional bands performing live on the Peter Franklin Jewelers stage during the 3rd day of the Fort Wayne Music Festival powered by Sweetwater!
SATURDAY, MAY 12TH
DOORS OPEN AT 3:45 PM | SHOW STARTS AT 4:00 PM
Advance VIP (ONLINE ONLY)
** Limited Amount Available **
BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Standing Room Only | General Admission
How to purchase tickets to the show:
Cash or Credit Cards (CC fees apply) accepted
To Pay with Cash
Visit Grade A Tattoo on N. Clinton beginning Friday, February 23rd
** NO CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES WHEN PAYING CASH **
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE SOLD UNTIL THEY SELL OUT
For more information or Advance Tickets: Call / Text: (260) 435-9126
- WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC WILL THE DJS PLAY? Bands & a DJ between performances will play a mixture of different genres of rock music.
- HOW DO I PURCHASE A TICKET WITH CASH? Purchase tickets with cash by purchasing tickets at Grade A Tattoo or at the door on the day of the show
- CAN I BUY TICKETS WITH CASH INSTEAD OF CREDIT CARDS? B uy tickets with CASH at Grade A Tattoo.
- CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR THE DAY OF? AND IT IS. Credit Cards will be accepted at the door along with cash. * CC Processing Fees May Apply *
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? NO ID REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER discounts
- What are my transport / parking options getting to the event? PARKING ON STREET, Parking lot and AROUND venue.
- How do I get or use my tickets that I purchased? Once you purchase tickets, they will be emailed to your email used in purchasing process. If you do not see your tickets check your spam folder before contacting organizer.
- Do I need to print out my ticket? And it is. Please print your tickets out before coming to the event. Most people print their tickets the day before or day of event.
- What can / can not I bring to the event? NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR / NO BIG PURSES, BOOKBAGS, OR LIKE ITEMS / NO WEAPONS
- Is this only for College Students? All ages are welcomed, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Smoking or Non Smoking? Non smoking
- Can I buy tickets the day of the show? Yes, If tickets are still available. Call / Text: (260) 435-9126
- Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor (Under the roof) Concert Rain, Snow or Shine | No Refunds or Transfer
- I want to come to the concert but I have class in the Am / or before it starts..What do I do? You are able to come to the concert even if you are not there when you open (unless sold out). Concert portion will start about 30 minutes after doors open. Feel free to stay or leave after performances.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? CALL / TEXT: (260) 435-9126; Jake – Electric Promotions
- The name on the registration / ticket does not match the attendee. Is that okay? Ticket does NOT have to match name on ticket attendee if tickets were PURCHASED ! If you have received any kind of discounted or FREE ticket . NAME MUST MATCH ID AT THE DOOR! We have the right to deny entry!
There will be no refunds once tickets are purchased.